Top 10 Databases for your React Native App!
Back4app lets developers seamlessly build APIs without coding specifications. It offers the required resources to create a complete cloud-based app backend with established features and provide services from third parties. It is a fully server less platform where relational requests can be rendered and similar data models built in no time. The platform is based on Parse Server Open-Source technologies, the most popular open-source backend system.
- Real-time Queries: You can send data to subscribed customers directly via live queries in real-time. This avoids repeated requests while retaining users updated.
- For any database operation/call function, REST APIs and GraphQL Provide auto-generated REST API and GraphQL techniques.
- SDKs Cross-Platform: Whether smartphone, desktop, or any other embedded computer, SDKs for Parse are available. The native SDKs make it possible for all types of devices to build applications.
2. Cloud Firestore
Cloud Firestore is a portable, modular database for Google Cloud Platform and Firebase web, mobile, and server development. It uses real-time listeners to synchronize data between client applications. It offers site and mobile offline support so that users can build responsive software that can run without internet access and server latency. It provides integration with other Firebase products and Google Cloud Portal.
- Flexible: Firestore embraces structured and modular data models such that the data can be stored as compiled records. Not only subcollections but also complex items can be found in these records.
- Expressive Requests: It means that you can use queries in a collection that match your query parameters to acquire unique documents. You can use sorting and filtering mix, or you can use several filters for your questions.
- Efficient Changes: It changes the data on a wired computer automatically by using data synchronization. Besides, its architecture allows simple queries effective.
3. Firebase Realtime Database
- Real-time: Instead of regular HTTP requests, the database uses data synchronization. A shift in data happens every time; all connected devices receive an automatic update. Therefore, interactive and social experiences without emphasizing network code are available.
- Offline: Although Offline, apps remain sensitive as user data is taken to the disc by Firebase SDK. Any updates absent from the client system are compatible with the current server state when linked again.
The Realm is a versatile, object-oriented database that can be quickly interpreted and tailored to your coding level. The apps you create on Realm are high quality, high performance and confidential because it is particularly developed for mobile. Also, the cross-platform is supported.
5. AWS RDS
You can conveniently set up, scale, and run a relational database in the cloud with Amazon Relational Database Service. It automatically manages long cycles such as database configuration, hardware delivery, backups, and patches with the revamped capability and effective costing. Its key benefit is that it helps you focus on your applications to guarantee that they are secure, high availability, compliant and effective.
6. AWS DynamoDB
Amazon DynamoDB, a paper archive, runs in a single-digit millisecond. It is multilateral, durable, and fully controlled with built-in memory caching, recovery, repair, and encryption for internet applications. It serves approximately 20 million applications per second and can take more than 10 billion requests a day.
7. Digital Ocean Managed Databases
Digital Ocean Managed Databases are highly efficient and completely managed cluster storage systems, including end-to-end SSL encryption, connectivity standby nodes, and point-in-time recovery (PITR) support. It is an ideal alternative for manual installation, tuning, securing, and managing databases.
8. Google Cloud Databases
Google Cloud Databases is a completely managed data service that enables deployments, maintenance, and operations on the Google Cloud platform of relational databases. It requires three global data dispersion architectures: international, multi-cloud, and hybrid.
9. Pouch DB
- Client Synchronization: Pouch DB synchronizes data between customers and retains users current wherever it is. Thus, your success is stable even though you’re offline.
- Compatible with Outside Servers: It can also be found in Node.js as a direct interface to CouchDB-enabled servers. You also stop composing consistent and tidy codes more time or emphasizing the discrepancies of the browser.
10. Watermelon DB
Watermelon DB is a reactive database system for creating efficient Reach Native applications. It can easily handle complex applications on react Native, designed for unsurpassed performance. While it consists of much of the features mentioned above, its exceptional features are as follows.
- It Can be Fully Observed: Maybe the key advantage of this database is that it is reactive and can observe a single entity, making the components automatically as the data is updated. You have to make modifications to the object and upgrade any part of your software.
- Primitive Sync Adapter and Sync: It provides synchronic adapters and sync primitives, albeit a local database, making it very easy to use any of the Watermelon DB backend databases. Just the sync protocol is required for the user, and the endpoints are input.