Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Site, use our Applications, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site and Applications. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other similar information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site and Application-related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site and Applications. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site and Applications, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information:
Devstree IT Services Pvt. Ltd. may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site and Applications.
- To improve our Site and Applications: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site and Applications.
1. How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site and Applications.
2. Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
3. Application-related privacy:
Our Applications may require access to certain permissions or data on your device to function properly. These permissions or data may include but are not limited to camera access, microphone access, location information, contact information, and device storage. We only access such permissions or data with your explicit consent, and they are solely used for the intended functionality of the Applications. We do not collect or store any sensitive personal information without your knowledge and consent.
5. Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site and Applications, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site and Applications. Your continued use of the Site and Applications following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
6. Contacting us: